Government/ Enterprises Project Solution Framework
In today’s fast-moving e-governance environment, organizations are urged to predict beneficial routes of growth, respond to unforeseen information changes and generate relevant information that meets the needs of executives, vendors, customers, and investors. Although automating reporting is not new, integrated analytical reporting is! As an organization continues to expand their aids, participate with social commerce, grow their revenues and expand their geographical presence, the need for reliable analytical reporting provides organization a trusted hand in the dark to accurately manage and validate their gallant plans for success. e-Analytics has a strong focus on Funding projects like IFFCO, NRHM, NRLM, NGOs and so on. Our in-depth business knowledge allows for a thorough and integrated approach while architecting a solution for our customers.
One of the most important lessons we learned over the years from the adoption of Tally Applications is that domain (functional) expertise as well as prepackaged Simple Financial application content is as important, or perhaps even more important than sheer technical skills. Our deep ERP expertise combined with our Best practices on how to deploy prebuilt Tally Applications ensure just that. The e-Analytics and GPSM road-map incorporate the availability of internal resources, organization readiness, considerations of existing and upcoming timelines and initiatives and assistance with establishing and working within realistic budgetary forecasts.
Advanced GPSM includes governance, risk, and compliance for a holistic view on enterprise performance, business intelligence for thorough analytics and enterprise information management for data integration. By adopting such an approach, enterprises can be more proactive in turning their finance organizations into a value creator.
e-Analytics Web Layer Practice
This web layer is focused on integrated data from various sources and act as a data warehouse. As there is a focused data warehouse reporting and exploration is possible. Multiple dashboards are available to make the data more visible and clearer. This also assists to provide proper budgeting and planning and also provide detail reporting on PIP.
Since the projects are rolled out on a mass scale, there is a huge diversity in the way the data is managed, and a large volume of data is entered. Each of the data is required at a central location to view the current financial status. A uniform master creation is a must to ensure the consolidation of the data in a meaningful outcome for decision making. The data sync has to be controlled, and ensured is done on a regular basis. A complete 360-degree view of the data is required through a dashboard at a click.
A centralized web layer is made available to sync data from across individual Tally data. A provision is made to ensure sync is done as and when Tally is connected to the internet and ready, data would be pushed to the
A centralized web layer is made available to sync data from across individual Tally data. A provision is made to ensure sync is done as and when Tally is connected to the internet and ready, data would be pushed to the cloud and fro as required. This web layer would also provide a complete sync history and data tracking. It would also provide control on the creation of masters and sync of data.
Flexibility of Generating Reports From BI to Tally
Expertise in Tally Government/ Enterprises Project Solution Framework
Expertise in Tally Business suite of applications (Finance, FMS)
By combining our unique insight and experience in enterprise performance, finance and functional processes with market-leading enterprises tally cloud integration skills, e-Analytics has formulated a holistic, results-driven approach to tap the full benefit of e-FMS.
e-Government Web Solution Life Cycle for Tally
Value delivered for Advanced Security & Control
- Create Location/Branch profiles, discover location preferences, Segment your location base.
- Optimize data visibility & Control
- Analyze Tally sync control and detect possible data sync history
- Two-way 128 bit location based data security (based on blockchain concept)
- Ability to define centralize User & Role based security to control.
Value delivered for Tally Web Layer Strategy
- Effective & Holistic Tally Integrated Analytical Solution across key areas of the e-Governance
- In depth Root Cause Analysis
- Greater Organization Location Hierarchal visibility resulting in Immediate ROI Ability to make Prudent Decisions and Reduce Costs
- Centralize data control across different Geo-Location
- On the fly drag & drop design Experience
- Template based consolidated reverse (Interbranch) data Synching.
Value delivered for e-FMS offering
- Web Fund Management Tally Integrated System reduction in time to finalize enterprise wide budget and plans
- Ability to Manage Multiple Grants from different agencies and carry out What If Analysis
- Ability to create & publish Project Planning, Program & Component & Budget Planning
- Interlinking Project and Location (Distt/Block/Tehsil) to Fund Planning, Utilization Timelines, Expense Planning, and Control, Capex & Opex Planning
- Automating reconciliation and eliminations, fund translations, allocation and management rollups
Value delivered for Tally Data Integration and Master Data Management Offering
- sync re-conciliation with Tally e-Sync Rule Management Control
- Advance mechanism for location wise master data control.
- Effective cleansing and transformation of source system data
- Processing and notification of erroneous data to the business for review
- Efficient mechanism for data loading into e-Business Suite schema & DB Queue schema
- Ability to integrate Any other application (i.e. Bank, GOI FMS etc)
- Make available summary and detail level data for reporting
Enterprise Cloud Platform for Tally
e-Analytics Suite is the first Cloud business analytics platform for Tally combine data insight, cloud and collaborative decision support with your Organization’s most valuable asset – human intelligence
Holistic performance & Accurate Measure of Data
Real Enterprises Cloud Business Intelligence for Tally should be more than just a software system that helps your enterprise accurately measure performance, quickly find trends and make confident decisions that benefit your bottom line